Husqvarna Walk Behind Stump Grinder, Model # SG13 - 11.7hp Honda GX390
Husqvarna's SG13 stump grinder is a well-balanced, maneuverable machine that provides commercial power and high productivity. The new cutting system provides sharper, faster cutting due to reduced weight and a unique tooth design. Cutting teeth are available for various soil conditions and feature three independent edges to effectively triple the use of the tooth. The teeth can be rotated in a matter of seconds using a 9/16’’ wrench. The machine's stability, balance and adjustable handle allow you to grind objects up to 12" below the ground while maintaining a comfortable and safe stance throughout the stump grinding job.
- M1 cutting head
- Folding handle
- Compact design
- Robust design
- Honda GX390 engine
- Commercial components ensure years of reliable use
- Easy transport
- Long life bearings
- Power: 11.7 hp
- Air Filter Type: Cyclone
- Engine Name: GX Series
- Engine Manufacturer: Honda
- Cylinder Displacement: 389 cc
- Engine Lubrication Type: Full Pressure
- Fuel Tank Volume (with reserve): 1.7 gal.
- Net Power at Preset RPM: 8.7 kW @ 3600 rpm
- Number of Teeth: 3
- Cutter Wheel: ertical 14" x 3/8" Wide
- Cut Depth: Variable up to 12" with Adjustable Handle
- Clutch Mechanism: Noram Centrifugal Clutch, Double V-Belt
- Weight: 252 lbs.
- Width: 27"
- Height: 45"
- Length: 62"
- Tire Size, Single Axle: 4.1” x 12-6”